Forum KMW ROTOR Strona Główna KMW ROTOR
klub motocykli weteranów

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Chris Johnson this season but has

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum KMW ROTOR Strona Główna -> O wszystkim
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
hfy962464

PostWysłany: Sob Paź 13, 2018 02:16    Temat postu: Chris Johnson this season but has Odpowiedz z cytatem

(SportsNetwork. Cristiano Ronaldo Jersey .com) - The Phoenix Suns are clicking on all cylinders and will continue a four-game road trip Sunday night against the Los Angeles Lakers at Staples Center. The Suns have won five in a row after losing six straight and opened the road trip with Fridays 115-106 win at Sacramento. Suns reserve Isaiah Thomas scored 17 points in his return to Sacramento and posted eight points during a 16-2 second-half run that lifted Phoenix to a season-high fifth straight win. Marcus Morris also had a big night for the Suns, hitting 6-of-7 attempts from 3-point range to finish with 20 points. Eric Bledsoe and Markieff Morris contributed 18 and 17 points, respectively, while Goran Dragic had 16 along with six assists. We got a big lift from Marcus, Suns coach Jeff Hornacek said. When we are making the shots, were getting good looks. Phoenix has won four in a row on the road and is 10-7 away from the desert. It will also visit New Orleans and Oklahoma City on the trek. The Lakers have lost two in a row and five of their last six games, including Fridays 102-98 setback at Dallas. Carlos Boozer scored 18 points and grabbed eight rebounds for Los Angeles, which played without Kobe Bryant for a third straight game. Nick Young totaled 15 points with Jordan Hill and Wayne Ellington adding 12 points apiece. What have I learned? That we would love to have him in the lineup, Lakers coach Byron Scott said of Bryants absence. I think these three games prove that we do need him on the floor. Bryant has been dealing with soreness and is listed as probable Sunday. He is averaging 24.6 ppg this season. The Lakers are 4-10 at home and have lost the first two meetings with the Suns this season. The Pacific rivals will meet again Jan. 19 in Phoenix. The Suns have won nine of the past 12 meetings with LA, but are only 3-10 in the past 13 games as the guest in this series. Andrea Barzagli Jersey . A fully booked flight forced me to leave two hours later. After a nice meal in which I studied the stats of the Argo win, I prepared to leave the restaurant. As I was gathering my things to leave many large individuals began to walk up and wait for tables. Miralem Pjanic Jersey . His Brazilian opponents said he produced miracles. There is no doubt that Mexico goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa was the one responsible for spoiling Brazils hopes of another World Cup victory at its home tournament. http://www.juventusfcpro.com/Kids-Medhi-Benatia-Jersey/ . The Cubs made the moves before Thursdays game against Arizona. They promoted left-hander Zac Rosscup and right-hander Neil Ramirez from Triple-A Iowa and optioned righty Blake Parker to their top minor league team.Each week, TSN.ca Fantasy Editor Scott Cullen and NFL Editors Ben Fisher and Mike Hetherington discuss three hot fantasy football topics. If he remains healthy, will CJ Spiller return to RB1 status this year? Cullen: I think there was some market over-correction on Spiller this year, because he was so disappointing last season, scoring only two touchdowns after so much was promised in the preseason – remember, when he would "run until he throws up" – so I could very easily see Spiller being a viable RB1 by seasons end. The challenge is how many touches he will get and, on one hand, having a shaky quarterback likely makes the Bills lean towards running the ball more. On the other hand, Fred Jackson and even depth guys Anthony Dixon or Bryce Brown will compete for carries. Fisher: If running backs continue to get hurt at the rate they are this season, and Spiller isnt one of them, then sure, I can see him sneak into the Top 10. But theres too many better backs, and Spiller is still too inconsistent - especially with Fred Jackson stealing carries in Buffalo – to be considered a Top 10 lock. Hes now just barely on the brink of Top 10 with his kick return touchdown in Week 2. If you drafted Spiller it was likely as a low-end RB2; hell still pay you dividends, just not as much as you may be hoping for through two weeks. Hetherington: In order for the Buffalo Bills to be successful this year, they must run the ball. Spiller is the most explosive back on their roster and should take over the role of the feature back within a matter of weeks. Spiller and Fred Jackson each received 12 carries against the Dolphins but Spiller averaged 5.8 yards per carry to Jacksons 2.0. Going forward, the Bills will likely be a run-first team but if Manuel can continue to be proficient in the passing game, Spiller will benefit with less eight-man box looks. Hes already a solid RB2 in my mind and will likely be a RB1 within a matter of weeks as Jackson slips lower on the fantasy radar. The Bills simply have no choice but to get the ball into Spillers hands. Which QB, if any, will end Peyton Manning and Drew Brees mini-reign atop the QB rankings? Cullen: The way is Brees is going, there could be several (okay, as a Brees owner, Im venting). At this point, to me, the only viable candidates to move up into the Top 2 are the guys I had ranked three and four in the preseason – Matthew Stafford and Aaron Rodgers. Both have the ability to throw for 5000 yards and 30 touchdowns, and that will get a quarterback into that discussion. If I was going to reach a little more, Id consider Atlantas Matt Ryan, who could put up big numbers if Julio Jones and Roddy White stay healthy. Fisher: Its obviously early, but through two weeks neither Manning nor Brees has looked as impressive as they did the past while. But even so, the two are QB1s who could find their pace from last year any week. There are a couple QBs who could give Manning and Brees a run for their money but none Im willing to anoint the new No. 1s. Manning and Brees may not lead their position in scoring to the same degree they have recently, but their consistency shhould see them to the top of the rankings by seasons end. Juventus Jerseys. . Hetherington: These two, not surprisingly, should remain in the top-five throughout the season. However, Aaron Rodgers and Andrew Luck both represent threats to take over the top spot. Rodgers, while keyed-in on Jordy Nelson, threw for 346 yards and three touchdowns against the Jets in Week 2 and faces another favourable matchup against the Lions secondary this weekend. If Rodgers stays in the groove he found late in the second quarter against the Jets, he will have a very strong season. Luck struggled in Week 2, but has six touchdowns (including a rushing score) so far this season. Luck is an elite-QB1 this week facing the Jacksonville Jaguars, while Manning plays the dominant Seahawks defence in Seattle. Brees should stay at the top playing at home against the Vikings. Are there any “backup” running backs youre comfortable with in your starting lineups? Cullen: In situations where there is a clear No. 1 guy, Id consider Darren Sproles, Jeremy Hill and Ahmad Bradshaw on a pretty regular basis. Then time-share guys like Joique Bell (Reggie Bush), Chris Ivory (Chris Johnson), Justin Forsett (Bernard Pierce) and Shane Vereen (Stevan Ridley) would all be reasonable choices when it comes to Flex spots. There is such a lack of depth at the running back position that anyone who can contribute consistent numbers, even in a backup role, has to be considered fair game. Fisher: As much as half the leagues backup running backs are owned in fantasy leagues, but there are only a couple I would be comfortable starting weekly. Behind maybe the best fantasy back in the league, Darren Sproles is currently outscoring LeSean McCoy and sitting near the top of the rankings through two weeks of the season. There was some concern the small back would lose the opportunities that made him a strong play in New Orleans once getting traded to Philly, but he continues to prove hes too talented to keep on the bench. Sproles probably wont keep his RB1 status all year, but he should be a decent bet as an RB2 or at worst a flex play. Im also high on Ahmad Bradshaw. While he plays more than “starter” Trent Richardson overall, Richardson still has more carries. That will probably change at some point this year. Hetherington: Ahmad Bradshaw and Chris Ivory are two backups who should be owned - and played - like starters. Bradshaw is coming off a monster performance against the Eagles, when he emerged with 70 rushing yards on 13 attempts, while starter Trent Richardson had 79 yards on 21 carries. Bradshaw also emerged as a pass-catching weapon with five receptions and two touchdowns. On the Colts, Bradshaw is the better fantasy own. Ivory continues to split snaps with Chris Johnson this season but has clearly been the better back. The Jets will likely reward Ivory with more carries going forward and being the goal-line back alone makes him a worthy RB2 or FLEX play. Danny Woodhead of the Chargers could also warrant a start in points per reception leagues. Fantasy Football Report powered by Coors Light NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Gear Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China NFL Gear Cheap Authentic Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Paź 13, 2018 02:16    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum KMW ROTOR Strona Główna -> O wszystkim Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: